Are you passionate about empowering the student community? Do you want to make a positive impact on the development of your peers at Sauder and be a part of the organization that aids in their academic growth?
We are CMP – Commerce Mentorship Program – a professional, non-profit academic program at Sauder which strives to catalyze the academic growth of all commerce students through providing over 45 relevant and resourceful exam review sessions per year conducted by only the most qualified and committed academic consultants.
Over the course of our inception, we have helped thousands of Sauder students understand their course content and perform to their utmost potentials in their exams, propelling them to academic heights!
This year, we don’t plan to stop 😤
And we need YOUR help!
We are hiring for the following positions:
- VP Academic
- VP Events (2)
- VP Finance
- VP Internal
- VP Relations
- VP Marketing (2)
- Second Year Representative
If you’re enthusiastic as much as we are about CMP, come join our team! Apply now by completing the following steps:
1) Check out the hiring package at Commerce Mentorship Program Hiring Package 2020
2) Please submit the following information in a single PDF document to CMP Director, Jenny Zeng, at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 12, 11:59 pm:
• A one-page cover letter stating your interest and any second choice positions
• A one-page resume outlining your most relevant experiences
• VP Marketing applicants only: a one-page portfolio of previous work
Please follow the naming convention of PositionName_LastName_FirstName.pdf
***Due to COVID-19, interviews will be done online
Please feel free to contact the CMP Director if you have any additional questions or concerns. We look forward to reading your applications!